The Coins Champion Program is an opportunity for passionate customers to help grow and care for the Coins community. Champions also have the opportunity to connect with fellow crypto enthusiasts and help build the crypto community in the Philippines as a whole.
*Please note that this is an unpaid, volunteer position.
Who you are:
- Active customer and supporter of Coins.ph
- Passionate community builders
- Crypto enthusiasts
What will you do as a Champion:
- Help grow and care for the Coins Community.
- Monitor conversations in online community groups to make sure conversations are following community guidelines.
- Assist in organizing online and offline events and meetups.
- Maintain a safe and welcoming environment for members of the Coins Community.
- Assist new Coins Community members and answer frequently asked questions of users by redirecting them into our Help Center.
- Consolidate users feedback and suggestions for improvement to the Coins.ph team.
What's in it for you?
- Access to beta new features on the Coins.ph app.
- Exclusive access to Champions and Coins Team-only Telegram group
- Opportunity to share feedback directly with the Coins.ph team.
- Online and offline meetups exclusive to Coins Champions and Coins team.
- Special edition Coins merchandise for Coins Champions (coming soon).
- Coins Champions are strictly volunteers. Being a Coins Champion does not constitute an employer-employee relationship.
- The views, opinions, and actions of Coins Champions do not reflect the views and position of Coins.ph and its employees.
- Applicants for the program must not be flagged for any suspicious or fraudulent transactions.
- Coins.ph, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to remove anyone from the program who breaches community guidelines and/or the Coins user agreement.
Interested to be a Coins Champion? Submit your application now: